1. Preheat oven to 400˚F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place the raw salmon fillets on the baking sheet and season with a little Himalayan salt, pepper, and avocado oil. (I also love to add herbs here, my favorite with salmon is chopped tarragon!)
3. Place in the oven and bake for 8 minutes.
4. Then turn the oven on broil and broil on high for about 3 minutes until the top of the salmon is lightly browned.
5. Once out of the oven give it a hefty squeeze of lemon juice and enjoy!