Spicy Shrimp Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice Bowl
Makes: 1 Serving size: 1
4 oz. shrimp, peeled and deveined
1/4 red onion, diced
1/2 cup no salt added black beans
1 head cauliflower, riced in a blender or you can buy cauliflower already riced (frozen or fresh). My favorite and always a staple in our freezer is Trader Joe's Organic Riced Cauliflower (in the freezer section with the other veggies)
1/4 cup fresh cilantro
Juice 1/2 lime
2 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
1 tsp. chilli powder
1 tbsp. white wine vinegar
2 Tbsp. low sodium veggie stock
1/2 Tbsp. EVOO
1 tsp. cumin
1/8 tsp. pepper
1. In a small bowl place shrimp and chill powder. Mix well making sure shrimp is coated evenly. Let sit.
2. In a blender place cumin, white wine vinegar, veggie stock, cilantro, garlic, pepper, and lime juice. Blend.
3. In a non-stick pan place riced cauliflower with a little EVOO and heat on low until cooked. Add the cilantro lime dressing and mix.
4. In another small sauce pan add diced onions and beans and heat on low.
5. When cauliflower rice and beans are heated add the EVOO to a pan and cook the shrimp on each side until pink all the way through.
6. In bowl place 3/4 cup of the cilantro lime cauliflower rice, 1/2 cup black beans mixture & cooked shrimp on top. Enjoy!
Also, here is the recipe for just the Cilantro Lime Cauliflower Rice.