2 pasture-raised eggs
1/4 red onion, diced
1/2 jalapeño, seeded & diced
1/2 tomato, seeded & diced
1/4 avocado, mashed
2 butter lettuce cups
1 tsp. nutritional yeast (optional for a cheesy flavor)
1 Tbsp. cilantro, chopped
1/8 tsp. pepper
1/8 tsp. Himalayan salt
1/2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
1. Dice red onion, jalapeño, and tomato and combine in a small bowl. To save some time you can always buy fresh salsa at the store, but I promise homemade always tastes better!
2. Combine 2 eggs and nutritional yeast in a bowl, then scramble.
3. Place scrambled eggs on a small pan and cook on low heat until cooked through. Top with salt and pepper.
4. While eggs are cooking, mash avocado.
5. Place 2 butter lettuce cups on a plate and fill with scrambled eggs, fresh pico de gallo, and mashed avocado. Top with finely chopped cilantro!