CocoNut Maple Granola
Makes: 5 cups Serving size: 1/4 cup
4 cups gluten-free old fashioned oats
1/3 cup raw almonds, chopped
1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
1/3 cup cashews, chopped
3/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1.5 tsp. ceylon or saigon cinnamon
1/4 tsp. Himalayan salt
1/2 cup melted coconut oil (can use microwave or double boiler)
1/2 cup real maple syrup
2 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350˚F.
2. In a large bowl mix: oats, almonds, walnuts, cashews, shredded coconut, cinnamon & salt.
3. In a separate smaller bowl mix: coconut oil, maple syrup & vanilla extract.
4. Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients and mix well with a spatula.
5. Place a thin layer of the granola mixture on 2 large parchment paper lined baking sheets.
6. Bake for 20 minutes mixing at least once while baking. Then let it fully cool in the oven to crisp up & enjoy!